Raleigh, North Carolina: “Moral Monday #4, the people’s mass resistance at NC General Assembly! Three buses for arrestees! Let’s keep escalating!” May 20, 2013
Photo and report by Dante Strobino
Protests against voter suppression measures. Keep the resistance going!
Simply one of the greatest people to ever live.
- He loves life.
- He loves his family.
- He loves his country.
- He’s a phenomenal legislator.
- He’s a fantastic VP and the perfect VP for Obama.
- He wrote the Violence Against Women act.
- He cares about gay and trans rights.
- He wears aviators.
- He eats ice cream.
- He survived a devastating tragedy and chose to respond by fighting for people in need and living his life with daily joy.
- He’s a catholic, but doesn’t let their barbaric social stances tell him what to think.
- He laughed in Paul Ryan’s stupid face.
- He sometimes says the wrong thing, but he never lets embarrassment or criticism keep him from being himself.
- He refused to kiss the punk ass Pope’s punk ass ring because his mother taught him that no man is better than him.
- And he rules in about 400 other ways that I didn’t even think of.
“Diamond” Joe Biden, love this guy
It’s okay to discriminate and bully as long as you say that God told you to do it.